Shamiyeh teaches at the Austrian Business School WS/SS 2011
Aim of a creative process is to generate ideas (knowledge) for doing or applying something in new ways; however, without successful implementation in the organization, creative ideas won't come into being to generate value. Shamiyeh illuminates distinct approaches towards organizational knowledge creation and their particular implications for the transfer into entrepreneurial initiatives. In particular the course will illuminate the relationship between environmental dynamism and modes of knowledge creation as well as strategies for successful implementaion.
Field of competence 2
Strategic Management of the Creative Process
Professional Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA)
- To get acquainted with distinct approaches towards generating creative ideas.
- To understand dependence between adopted creative process and market/ industry attractiveness.
- To recognize the chances and risks of distinct creative processes for strategic management.
- To learn about conditions necessary for creative ideas to becomes accepted
- To successfully move creative ideas into organizational initiatives.
Modul 1: On alternative approaches in creative processes in the context of internal (organizational settings) and external environments (market/ industry)
Modul 2: On the transfer of creative ideas (knowledge) into entreprenurial initiatives in social networks (organizations) and the problem of justification (falsification/ refutation of ideas)